About Me

My photo
I'm a 17 year old student who loves art and beauty.My inspiration is just nature itself. I love taking long walks alone listening to music , helps me to think better about things that I'm going through in life :)

Sunday 10 June 2012

OOTD - 6 June /2012








Today we had dinner with our whole family and I wore a floral skirt from Stradivarius, a plane light pink top from Stradivarius , the necklace is from Marks and Spencer and the shoes is from New Look :)

Hope you all have a good Sunday .



8 comments:

  1. Pretty, as always! You didn't tell me you launched the blog!! I wish you all the success; your awesome fashion sense should make your blog famous with enough advertising :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thx kri :) I Really appreciate .. Well as long as I'm having fun blogging it's already enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog! I can't wait to see what you do next (:
    Also I'm super excited to follow you and I hope you return the favor. It would mean so much coming from you (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much :) I'll definitely follow you .. your blog seems so nice too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the feather necklace! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw really cute, i love your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete