About Me

My photo
I'm a 17 year old student who loves art and beauty.My inspiration is just nature itself. I love taking long walks alone listening to music , helps me to think better about things that I'm going through in life :)

Thursday 5 July 2012

A day at the beach :)

This was the day before I actually got sick . We went to this beautiful beach and thankfully there weren't any jellyfish :D The beach was super crowded . The only disadvantage this beach has is that you have to go down / up about 200 stairs in order to get to this beach, and after a day swimming and sunbathing you wouldn't wanna go up 200 stairs :P .. but anyways...


 After going to the beach I had a family bbq and from there we could see some fireworks :D




It was an amazing day :D Can't wait to get better and go to the beach again!

No comments:

Post a Comment