About Me

My photo
I'm a 17 year old student who loves art and beauty.My inspiration is just nature itself. I love taking long walks alone listening to music , helps me to think better about things that I'm going through in life :)

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Clean Eating Day 3

On 20th May 2013 I decided to start clean eating again. I had already started in January but then, due to exams I stopped and ate all junk food again. So now I decided to start to eat clean again since it makes me feel good , clears up my skin and makes me feel much more confident too!
 
My first goal is to do 1 week straight without eating junk food. That means no threats or cheat meals.
Today I am on my 3rd day and it has been so good so far! I am motivated however the temptations are there.. Yesterday my parents bought my favourite unhealthy foods ( crisps, ice-cream and waffles!)
 
I can't wait to start seeing results ( a more toned body) .
 
Anyways that is It for now.. I will keep you updated on how my clean eating lifestyle is going :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment